We are a part of the Nazarene Denomination of faith. Here's just a little bit that explains about what that means, and what we believe:
· We believe in one God, who exemplifies himself in three ways: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
· We believe that the Old and New Testament Scriptures are divinely inspired, and contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
· We believe that all people have sinned and have fallen short of the glory of God.
· We believe that the grace and redemption offered through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whoever repents and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ is justified, given new hope and a new life, and is saved from the bondage of sin.
· We believe that believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
· We believe that the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth, and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
· We believe that our Lord will return, the dead will be raised, and the final judgment will take place.
For full details on the Nazarene Articles of Faith, click here.
Understanding what all this means can be difficult.
If you have questions or would like to talk with one of our Pastors, please contact us!